Friday 20 July 2012

Hey look at this.... I think that, despite my reticence to accept it, this is a sign that aforementioned Goddess has been communicating with me.. I found the following about yesterday's new moon at http://darkstarastrology.com/new-moon-july/..The New Moon on July 19 is at 26ยบ Cancer and on fixed star Procyon in the crazy little doggy (canis minoris). We have a melancholic and slightly rabid Moon who “vants to be alone” since it is widely square Saturn and conjunct asteroid Hekate.... the rest of the article is also worth linking into.... AND since my earlier post a so far unidentified bird of prey fetched down a bird in my garden (sorry about the quality of the pic it was all over before I could get a good one).. do all birds of prey belong to her too I wonder?



1 comment:

  1. No, but all birds of prey are up to do work for her, or (he says mysteriously) anyone . .. . .

    ReplyDelete