Friday 24 February 2012

Cursing and Curing

Astonishing, you start a journey and then life simply guides your hand.. Such lovely friends and family. I just hope they know how much their love and support means to me.. Just a bit of editing today so a little disappointed with my output but at least I'm feeling much better after my reflexology session today ahhhhhh must start the research for this herb garden where did the idea come from? Can't help feeling that the inclusion of the poisons in the herb garden points to the beginning of the idea that if you can't curse you can't cure. I've downloaded some work by Apollonius Rohodius will keep you updated it seems that Sophocles and Euripides had some ideas about Hecate and herbs.. I'm off to bed... thinking about garlic.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment